Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dinner for One

So today's 15 hour work day yielded an unsatisfying paycheck and an empty belly, until I realized I work the last 6 hours of my day in a grocery store! That's right, I can have my choice of gluten-free, fresh local organic produce, coconut juice and naturally flavored sparkling waters, yet I chose Chef Boyardee's Lasagna with chunky tomato and meat sauce. I'm not sure that I know what "meat sauce" is, nor do I care to investigate. I've made my decision, and it's awesome. I was feeling a tad sentimental about my childhood today and the lil' Chef Boyardee cup brought it all flooding back, like the switch mark scars on the back of my legs...

Dinner for One
Oooh and I followed it down with a locally bottled and semi-locally brewed beverage, you may have heard before, it's called Coca-Cola... And in the event that you think all I eat is shit, I did indulge in a little "Organic Valley" string cheese...I'm keeping it real by keeping it organic and still keeping it shitty by indulging in bottom of the barrel cheese. Oooh it's so good.
Clean Cup Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment