Friday, November 19, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

God Bless Dave King and this craziness he ate for breakfast:


That's Diet Mountain Dew, 2 sausage biscuits and taquitos with hot sauce for those whose eyes just fell out of their sockets.
I can't say anything, as the following feast of Fried Shoestring Potatoes in a can, chocolate covered peanuts, JUMBO Iced Honey Bun, and Dill Pickle chips was the result of a recent late-night snaxtravaganza in which I challenged myself to choose one item from each aisle of the KenJo. Veggies (pickles and potatoes), Nuts, Honey, all very good for you. And I will now share an Eat Me secret: (microwave your Iced Honey Bun for 30 seconds and it becomes a delicacy straight from the pages of Culinary Couture. Is that a magazine? Because I think I made it up and I'm pretty proud.)

No comments:

Post a Comment