Monday, January 24, 2011

Heavy Metal Mocha

Awhile back I strolled into Java for a morning shot of caffeine and was delighted to find my friend Pete behind the counter. Java is the best coffee shop in Knoxville, with the most intelligent and awesome owners and best baristas in town, as far as I'm concerned. Pete, being a long time reader and supporter of EatMeKnoxville knew exactly was the double master wants, a HEAVY METAL MOCHA. No my eyes didn't bleed out, but I did fly through my workday with the assistance of his delicious brew and the massive sounds of Slayer.

Pete is not only a master of the froth, but also the canvas! His art is up for the rest of the month at Java! Go see it and request a heavy metal mocha, your mind and heart will be blown. PLEASE NOTE: Just minutes after posting this I was informed that this awesome creation was invented by Maggie Clark! Kudos to you, Maggie, Hot damn, that girl is a master of the froth, the rock and the badonkadonk! Her all around badassedness makes me want to give her an EatMeKnoxville high five the next time we cross paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment