Sunday, January 22, 2012

BFP: Effervescent Bacon Item!

For those who aren't avid Eat Me readers, and I know most of you are, but let's welcome the new kids, BFP is a Bacon Food Product (see our SqueezBacon post of 2011 for further details) and here is another one! Effervescent Bacon Drink Tabs "turn any drink into a bacon-flavored treat", leaving me confused and overwhelmed by the possibilities:
Bacon Milkshakes
Bacon Kool Aid
Bacon Juice
Bacon Tonic
Bacon Red Bull
Bacon Sprite
Actually, there apparently does exist DIET COKE WITH BACON, according to bacontoday.com, which is a rabbithole of bacon-related items, and bills itself as "Daily News on the World of Sweet, Sweet Bacon". The things I learn from blogging about shitty food.

Yep, that's the purported can. I don't know how I feel about our need to glorify and make a "thing" even the most basic food item of bacon, but nothing is sacred and nothing is new, so fuck it. I'm in a bad mood now. Thanks, effervescent bacon tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment