Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fresh from the Drive-Thru



For my first entree, I present my sumptuous dinner of Wendy's chili made with fresh chili beans and ground meat from my garden*, complemented by a lovely side of Saltines. Although only two packets are pictured, I was actually given five packets without even asking for them.
Despite the Infamous Chili Finger Incident, I find this dish to be delectable.




*For the purposes of this blog, "garden" can be understood to mean "God knows where"

2 comments:

  1. See? it's FINE! "Initially, county health officials said Ayala was fine and the finger had been cooked, which would have killed any bacteria in the finger. However, on March 27, officials admitted they were not so sure anymore. Tests were done on the finger to determine this. Dr. Martin Fenstersheib, Santa Clara County's health officer, said that even if the finger was still raw when Ayala bit into it, the risk was low that she would have become infected with anything."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Dr. Martin Fenstersheib? Really? Fenstersheib is officially my new synonym for Asshole.

    ReplyDelete