Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yummy Delicious Not Fancy Dinner #1 or "Grape Nuts"

Not to be mistaken with an all-you-can-eat buffet, these delectable little treats are what I called 'good enuf tonite' kinda like an ex-boyfriend -- and no animals were harmed in the production of this meal, except maybe the cat I'll kick on the way home because of the hunger pains that are still lingering in my stomach.

This combo is the perfect balance of non-animal protein and zero trans fat. The grape drank of 4 Loko pairs quite incredibly with salted peanuts, also supplying my much needed daily dose of alcohol, artificial flavors, guarana, taurine, and caffeine. Now I can power through the rest of this night, so come get your beer hippies, I'm here till eleven and I will introduce thee to the power of GRAAAPPPE NUUUUTTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment